There has been overwhelming evidence for many decades that individual scientists and inventors have achieved the successful conversion of unconventional ‘ambient’ energy from sources that exist abundantly on earth and throughout the universe into useable energy, which can power our homes, businesses, and vehicles. Such sources include ambient heat, ambient electromagnetic waves, ambient static energy, and the widely debated Zero-Point Energy (also called Quantum Energy, or Vacuum Energy).
Compared to the overall technological progress in the last century, we have made very little progress in the way we satisfy our rapidly accelerating energy demand by burning fossil fuels (coal, oil, gas). Although nuclear fission became available for commercial electricity production around 50 years ago and somewhat augmented the burning of fossil fuels, it still has many unanswered issues ranging from long-term shortages of uranium, the safety of reactors, the final storage of radioactive material, and the geopolitical issues surrounding the spread of this technology to certain countries.
From an economic perspective, the skyrocketing cost of new reactors, in addition to the cost of long-term storage and safety, makes nuclear fission an even more expensive source of energy today than burning fossil fuels .
All current alternative energy sources are a great step in the right direction, but they still can’t compete with the lower cost of non-intermittent fossil fuel based energy and often require substantial subsidization.
Therefore, the world needs radically new technologies to harness other ambient and renewable energy sources at a fraction of the cost of any currently available form of energy, in complete harmony with our environment and safety. And exactly that has been the mission of Chava’s inventors for decades.
So why haven’t such technologies been commercialized yet?
- lack of adequate funding,
- limited skills and abilities of individual inventors,
- clashes between investors and small inventors,
- measurement errors,
- ridiculing by conservative ‘text-book’ scientists,
- suppression (through buy-outs and allegedly even threats or designation by the Government as Classified subject matter).
What will Chava do differently?
- Assemble a large team of the world’s most talented and innovative scientists with an effective platform for knowledge exchange between individual teams and well-funded projects.
- Utilize a global network of industrial and political relationships for successful market entry points.
- Multi-channel marketing strategies for market-ready products.
- Use of global organizations and viral online marketing methods at the appropriate time.
- Avoiding suppression with a wide ranging network of relationships with the world’s powerful organizations and politicians.
- Last but not least: the right amount of available capital to sustain in spite of the threats.
In contrast to modern society, which has been depleting our planet of its natural energy resources at an alarmingly accelerating rate, the ancient Mayans were passionate about sustainability and preservation…and we felt their model was one worth mentioning.
The word “chava” means “Mother Earth” in the ancient Ixil Mayan dialect. Similarly, in Hebrew it means “Giver of Life”. We embraced Chava as our company name, choosing to lead by example. We also wanted to emulate the ancient Mayan’s enthusiasm for wasting nothing and returning more to the earth than they took…to once again provide hope and abundant life for future generations.
Your partnership and collaboration with Chava can be the catalyst for a new and more responsible industrial revolution. Together, we will spur a new age of technological discovery, environmental stewardship, and economical abundance. Welcome to our team!